I’ve been very busy lately, but fortunately I’ve also been busy with projects for myself! I’m working very hard on a new project (news soon) and that makes the exhaustion seem just a tiny detail.
Update on the sewing projects!
I’ve done so far:
- A pouch for my phone
- A case for my glasses (matching with the phone’s case!)
- An infinity scarf with this fabric
Soon I’ll post pictures and more details about these projects (right now I’m just too tired).
This weekend I want to do:
- Ruffled Scarf (with the same cat fabric)
- Bed Organizer (to store books, phone, and other stuff)
- Fabric Bracelet (yes, with the same cat fabric! I love that fabric and I have tons of it!)
I see a lot of projects that I really want to do, but I tend to forget them, but now I’ve find a way to keep my sewing projects organized.
How do you keep track of the things that you want to accomplish?